Take control of your money with Financial Peace University! This nine-lesson class uses biblical wisdom and common sense to help you tackle budgeting, pay off debt, and make your money work for you! You can sign up for this class and start your 14-day free trial of Financial Peace at fpu.com/1121127. Class starts Tuesday, August 25, 2020. Class will be led by Faith Bible members Kari and Kyle Eppler.
Childcare will be provided by the church. And scholarships are available. Please talk to Kari for more information and to register.
Contact Kari Eppler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 936-240-5061 to register or with questions.
Here’s some info from the Financial Peace University website:
“Financial Peace University is the class that starts you on your journey to never worry about money again. Based on biblical principles, our nine lessons show you how to budget, pay off debt, save, invest for your future, and give generously. Think of it as a crash course in how to win with money!
With a Financial Peace Membership, you get access to incredible content and tools that’ll help you crush your money goals. Your membership includes:
- Nine Video Lessons: Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze and Chris Hogan teach you how to get ahead with money using our proven plan—The 7 Baby Steps.
- Financial Peace University Workbook: The workbook helps you follow along with each video lesson. You’ll also have space to jot down your money goals and dreams.
- EveryDollar Plus: It’s the world’s best budgeting app! It helps you give every dollar a job, and it connects to your bank so you can automatically sync your budget with your transactions.
- Livestreams: You’ll get online access to our world-class live events that cover money, marriage, leadership and more.
- Community: You’re never alone on the journey. Connect online with like-minded people for inspiration and encouragement.
- Coaching: Need to ask our trusted coaches your specific questions? Great! They’ve got you covered.
- Digital Tools: Our apps and interactive tools keep you on track and help you work the plan faster.
- Bonus Content: You’ll get instant access to The Legacy Journey and Smart Money Smart Kids.
- And More: We’re constantly adding new content and tools to help you on your journey.As a Financial Peace member, you can access all of this in one place—financial peace.com!
How much does Financial Peace University cost?
A Financial Peace Membership costs $129.99 and lasts for one year. It also includes the EveryDollar Plus budgeting app (a $99/year value) and plenty of other amazing tools. After a year, you can renew your membership for $99/year.
Does Financial Peace University work?
Nearly 6 million people have gone through Financial Peace University. Our course gives you the knowledge and tools to go from where you are to where you want to be with money. But Dave teaches in lesson one that personal finance is 80% behavior and 20% head knowledge. That means it’s up to YOU to apply the teaching and change your money habits.
The average person who goes through Financial Peace University pays off $5,300 of debt and saves $2,700 in the first 90 days!”