SUMMER SMALL GROUPS: SUN June 1 kicks off our new summer schedule! God has given your elders a deep longing to see relationships deepened in the Faith Bible Church family. So we want to simplify this summer and focus on relationships and discipleship in community. For 9 weeks in June and July, we will have no Sunday school and only one service at 10am (we’ll put coffee on at 9:30am). We will also be taking a break from Tue/Wed Bible study at the church. Hopefully this frees up some time and energy for everyone. And we want to invite everyone to join a small group led by elders and other leaders in homes across the city. We can’t wait to see how the Lord will help us fall more deeply in love with Him and with each other! More info coming soon. Pick a small group to be a part of starting the week of June 1:
- Sun. After Church Josh Smith and Mike Orts, 3907 Bravo Ct.
- Wed.6:30pm Ronnie Vitulli and Dan Marshall, 6828 S FM 2038
- Wed.7pm Pat and Linda Caraway and Jim Rieck, 6436 FM 974 (1st meeting Tue June 3; then on Wed. after that)
- Wed.6pm Andy Vanderveer and Steve Miller, 4804 Winchester Dr.
- Thu.6:30pm Dean Endler and Ryan Parsons, 4005 Settlers Way (1st meeting at the Mollers home, 3108 Green St, Bryan… on the corner of Fairway and Green; orange brick house)
- Thu.6:30pm David Mervish and Joe Magby 4915 Park Land
- LADIES: Mon.6pm Denise Marshall, 4724 River Hollow Ct.
- HIGH SCHOOL: Sat.7pm Mike and Lisa Niswander, 3902 E. 29th St, #E3